Monday, March 2, 2015

Eat Chocolate and Be Merry... ;)

Woah. The first week of your last transfer does some strange things to you emotionally. Last night I finally understood why girls eat chocolate when they feel sad. It was my last member missionary fireside. I kept switching from intense sadness to complete joy every few minutes! It was so exhausting. I was so emotional that I could hardly even open my mouth to sing during the musical number. I saw so many people that have impacted my mission. The best part was seeing Ken. I haven't seen him since I left Lancaster in June. It was true joy! 



So, back to the chocolate. Sister Guymon and I got in the car and I was just a mess. Luckily, a member had given us a whole tub of chocolate the day before. Sister Guymon handed it to me and said, "Eat." So I did. And you know what? It seriously made me feel better. So. There ya go. (For those of you who don't know, I didn't even like chocolate when I left on my mission).

But! This week has been absolutely wonderful. Sister Guymon is an angel. We really click. We've had a lot of fun finding and teaching together. I truly have been blessed with wonderful companions. 

Hey! Exactly 17 months ago today I entered the MTC. I can't even believe it. 

I didn't take any pictures this week...sorry. I'll send some from last week and an old one of Sister Guymon and I from this summer.

This is Raman and Faezeh and their 2 cute girls. This is my favourite place to be in Man South! They got baptised in November and are SO wonderful. Every time we go over Faezeh makes us the yummiest hot chocolate ever. Don't know how she does it. Their story of how they came into the church is also SO AMAZING.




This is Len. He is such a faithful member of the Man South ward and always is taking care of us sister missionaries. 



And this is the lovely Sister Guymon. This was taken in the summer so we both look a little different. But you get the picture (no pun intended).



Oh family. I can't express in words how I feel right now. I'm so happy. I truly do have blessings unmeasured. I hope you all are well!

No comments:

Post a Comment