Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Another Wonderful Week in South Ribble

Hello my wonderful family!

You will be pleased to know I took a million pictures this week. Here is my absolute favourite picture of all time. Rachel made the beautiful cake!



My birthday was such a great day! I had so much fun from district meeting in the morning to celebrating at Rachel's in the evening. We worked hard in between the fun stuff :)

It was also a sad time to say good bye to Sister Nelson this week. But Sister Brimley and I have had the most amazing 5 days ever. She is SO spiritual! And the most diligent missionary I've ever seen. South Ribble is going to see miracles because of her. I absolutely love and respect her so much.




Sister Brimley and I are seeing miracles and working our little tails off. Saturday we went finding basically from 10am to 6:30pm. We didn't see success all day until about 6:15 when we finally found a new investigator named Kayleigh. We have an appointment with her Tuesday night! It just shows that sometimes God tests us to see how dilligent we will be. I was so tempted towards the end of our finding time to just give up and go call by a member and get some hot chocolate to warm up our frozen bodies. But something just kept me going (probably a mix of Sister Brmiley and the Spirit) and it all was worth it. A great thing about being with Sister Brimley is that we are able to have fun while finding. We met so many weirdos that just made us laugh and LAUGH. Laughing is good for the soul when you are freezing cold :)

Also, the Christmas season is officially in full swing! I've been singing Christmas songs for companion study since June, but now the world has finally caught up. It has been such a joy to talk to everyone we see about the true meaning of Christmas. People are so open to talking about it! I love England all year 'round, but Christmas is definitely a special time.

Well, I hope that all of you are well! I'm grateful for all of you.

Here are a few more pictures for ya :)



(Sister Nelson made home made cream puffs for my birthday treat! She is amazing!)



(Rachel made me this cute bunting for my birthday and made Sister Nelson a cute little good bye gift too)
This is the Cooper family whom I love dearly. Brother Cooper is the ward mission leader and Sister Cooper helps us out SO MUCH!



Love,
Sister Bement

No comments:

Post a Comment