Thursday, October 30, 2014

Goodbyes and Hello's

Hello wonderful family,

Well, I don't even know where to begin! It's been a fast week. With getting Sister Dushku all packed and ready, saying a few tearful goodbyes, going to transfers, and then coming home with a new companion, it's been a crazy fast week! But it was definitely a joyful week too. I'm now here in South Ribbs (as I affectionately call it) with the lovely Sister Nelson. She is wonderful! We've only been together a day and a half so far but I can tell it's gonna be a great transfer. Plus, she loves sharing clothes. What could be better? :)

The most bitter sweet moment of the week was saying Sister Dushku saying goodbye to Rachel and the kiddos. We had a really sweet Thursday evening together where I might have cried. Rachel took this picture that I love. Luckily, RACHEL IS GETTING BAPTISED IN A COUPLE WEEKS so we will all be together again soon! Yay yay yay!


My favorite

Here are a couple pictures from transfer meeting. Sister Lau is training again so I have a "little sister" in the mission. I'll try not to be too jealous.


Saying goodbye to my best friend. 



And hello to my new one! Isn't she cute? :)



Honestly, I'm really excited for this new transfer. Sister Nelson and I are so pumped to just go out there and find who we need to find. Also, Rachel's baptism is this transfer which will basically be the greatest day of my life. I'm happy, healthy, and trusting the Lord for whatever he throws our way over the next couple months. As I've said many times before, Heavenly Father allowing me to come here and serve is the greatest blessing I've ever received. I'll be forever grateful. 

I hope that all y'all have a great week! I love and miss you!
Love,
Sister Bement

P.S
How could I forget?! Last p-day we went to the Lake district with Sister Odonoan. It was absolutely gorgeous! Sadly, all the pictures worth sending are on Sister Dushku's camera. So you will have to be satisfied with this one of the beautiful Lake District parking lot. :)


​As well as Sister Odonovan and me :)



Pps-Sister Dushku cut my hair Tuesday night! I really like it. Now people can see my name tag and it doesn't get disgustingly knotty after 10 seconds in the wind and rain. 

Okay, that is all!
Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment